In the Enlightenment Text which is prepared in accordance with Article 10 of this PDPL, the principles regarding the processing of your personal and private Personal Data to be submitted by the applicant during the job application, sending CV, interview and similar stages and the rights of the data owner provided by Poliya Poliester Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (”EMPLOYER”) are given below.
The Consent which gives permission and powers to the interlocutor in the permitted matter, based on the information and explained by free will, relating to a particular subject,
Personal Data Any information relating to the real person whose identity is certain or identifiable,
Special Qualified Personal Data Data about the race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, costume and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures of individuals, biometric and genetic data of people
PDP Law Protection of Personal Data Law Numbered with 6698
PDP Board Personal Data Protection Board,
Processing of Personal Data Obtaining Personal Data in whole or in part by automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, saving, storing, changing, rearranging, explaining, transferring, data retrieval, all kinds of operations performed on the data, such as making the data available, classifying it or preventing it from being used,
2. Data Controller and Data Controller Representative
The DATA CONTROLLER of your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of current technology is Poliya Poliester Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (”EMPLOYER”) which is registered to İstanbul Trade Registry Office under registration number 651974. The EMPLOYER may appoint a REPRESENTATIVE for the performance/execution of the powers, duties, and obligations under the PDPL and related legislation, the response of applications and the follow-up of other regulations and the execution and management of the process.
3. Method and Legal Reason for the Collection of Personal Data
Your Personal Data, including specially qualified Personal Data can be collected via operating the processes related to the job application, evaluating among the applicants who apply for the relevant position, to create a data repository for the use of the Human Resources department, making the necessary evaluation in accordance with the need in the following processes in the data repository to be created, in case of the recruitment process is positive, creation of a personal file, application of personnel, recruitment process and establishment of employment contract and relationship, delivery of data by staff at the Office of legal obligations and EMPLOYER recruitment policies during the continuation stages of the employment relationship, after the work is done, submitting the documents and data to the EMPLOYER created by the institutions and the institutions created in the process related to the works and notifications to the SSI, Tax Office, İŞKUR and similar Public Institutions and Organizations are carried out in order to carry out the notification and legal processes, data generated by employer’s devices (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.), vehicles, identifying cards, defined fingerprints and the like, and arrival and departure records used in addition to any data / documents created by the employee during the performance of the work. data, resulting from the use of services, meals and similar rights, as a result of the execution of the standard business and operations of the EMPLOYER, as a result of data processing policy recording, filing, processing of different data methods and in other cases, within the scope of business relationship and personnel rights allowed, automatic and non-automatic methods and data may be processed for the purposes specified in this Enlightenment Text in accordance with the Personal Data processing conditions and articles of Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law and Labor Law, Law of Obligations, Turkish Commercial Code and related legislation.
4. Purpose and Legal Reasons of Personal Data Processing
Personal and Special Qualified Personal Data collected and processed by the EMPLOYER with the above-mentioned methods, in addition to the purposes stated in the EMPLOYER’S articles of association and the purpose of carrying out commercial activities in accordance with the law and efficiently;
• Conducting and managing the process of a job application, pre-evaluation, interview, final evaluation,
• Recruitment processes, human resources work, and transactions, the creation of a qualified candidate employee repository for future use for the needs (by means of registration to programs created in this respect in the physical and electronic environment),
• Using existing resources and previous job applications instead of posting for the required positions through the applicants who apply according to their needs,
• Procurement of positions for the general personnel needs of the EMPLOYER group companies as well as the partner companies working together on the realization of the commercial works and objectives of the EMPLOYER and for the services they provide to the EMPLOYER,
• Within the scope of LEGAL OBLIGATIONS (declaration, tax, SSI premium payment etc.) carried out with SSI, Tax Office, IŞKUR and other public institutions and organizations) for works and transactions,
• For communication; to record address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, close contact information and other necessary information in case of urgent communication is required,
• To issue all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
• Preparation and editing of personal files containing employee information within the scope of the employment contract,
• Conducting in-service trainings and informing personnel performance evaluations and increasing work efficiency,
• Realization of Company establishment and activity objectives,
• Carrying out the social rights, insurance, additional payment and similar transactions provided within the scope of the employment contract,
• To be able to provide information to public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on public safety issues,
• To fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the current legislation,
• Sharing with the Group Companies, except for Special Qualified Personal Data, to be specified in the consent form in order to ensure that personnel and human resources issues are carried out in a healthy manner and to benefit from similar job applications,
• In order to establish communication / information within the scope of commercial and administrative activities of EMPLOYER,
• Other matters to be mentioned in the explicit approval in case of explicit approval,
Within the scope of the Tax Legislation which can be processed within the scope of SSI Legislation, Tax Legislation, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations, Labor Legislation and similar and Explicit Consent, for at least 5 (five) years from the date of formation of the related data and the contractual data obtained within the scope of the employment contract, at least for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date of termination of the employment relationship, if there is an Explicit Consent Declaration, it can be kept within the allowed periods as per this consent declaration and it can be shared with the third parties, services provided by the EMPLOYER, group companies which the details were given in the Explicit Consent, EMPLOYER’S business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private law legal persons. Special Qualified Personal Data will not be processed and stored except in the absence of Explicit Consent, except as required by the legal obligations and Article 6 of the PDP Law.
5. Ways of Application to the Data Controller
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, whether or not you have an Explicit Consent statement; by applying to the EMPLOYER or (if appointed) EMPLOYER Data Controller Representative, you may exercise your existing rights regarding your Personal Data in the following matters (Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law and related regulations, as well as other regulations and rights related to the processing of data in other legal regulations):
a) To learn whether Personal Data is processed or not,
b) To request information if Personal Data has been processed,
c) To learn the purpose of processing Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom Personal Data is transferred at home or abroad,
d) To request correction of Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) To request the deletion or destruction of Personal Data in accordance with the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the PDPL,
f) To request that the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) be notified to the third parties to whom the Personal Data are transmitted,
g) To raise an objection to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
ğ) In case of damages due to unlawful processing of Personal Data, to request the elimination of the damage,
You can send your information and application requests to email@example.com by e-mail, directly to the EMPLOYER human resources or to the Data Controller Representative with a written petition if appointed.
6. Your Rights to the Data Processing Process
Following the procedure mentioned above, the application will be answered within maximum 30 days and in case of rejection of the request, inadequate response or failure to respond to the application within 30 (thirty) days following the notification of the reply and possibly 60 (sixty) days from the date of application, there is a right to make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Board. However, according to the legislation, the Complaint cannot be applied without consuming the application route.
Regarding your Personal Data, the POLICIES REGARDING the PROCESSING of PERSONAL DATA have also been shared by the EMPLOYEE, and the necessary care, attention, and necessary measures are taken to protect and not use Personal Data outside of this Policy, express approval and legislation.