Systems Assurance and Certificates
We have a duty and responsibility to ensure we do not adversely affect the health of any human, employee, neighbor, visitor or client with our processes, activities or products. We supply low styrene emission resins and eco friendly pigments for the composites industry.
Poliya is aware of its responsibilities for labor, enviromental and public health safety in all our activities. We are commited to improving our awareness and performance in every aspect of health and safety. We realize this commitment under our Responsible Care program.
Poliya designed a new pigment series with the environment, producers and end users in mind. It does not contain unwanted (based on regulatory restrictions) chemical substances such as Phthalates, Azo compounds, Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, Chromium and any other heavy metals.
We train our employees, partners and customers on minimizing health risks while handling and manufacturing with our products.
We take all necessary steps to ensure safe manufacturing, handling, shipment, use and disposal of our products, without the creation of unacceptable risk. We supply SDS and TDS documents for every product we produce or sell. Poliya integrates Production Safety into the design of its new products, its new plants, equipment, and all operating procedures.
IS0 45001 occupational health and safety management standards guide all of our work on health and safety. Application and continous improvement of OHSAS is accomplished by our Integrated Management System Policy.
Poliya supports the underlying goals of REACH, which include public awareness and placing greater responsibility on industry to manage the risks that chemicals may pose to public health and the environment. Poliya is committed to fulfilling requirements of REACH regulation and EU chemical regulations.
“Safety First” is Poliya’s commitment to an incident-free workplace and industry, everyday, everywhere.
Poliya integrates Environmental Protection into the design of its new products, its new plants, equipment, and its operating procedures. Today environmental conditions change rapidly and protection of natural resources is most important. Based on our “sustainable development” approach, all Poliya employees consider environmental protection for future generations.
We are continously trying to decrease energy consumption, our carbon foot print target is continuosly monitored and action plans are created by management to decrease our carbon emissions.
It is Poliya’s priority to fulfill legal requirements and work according to the highest standards. It is our priority to control the environmental effects of our activities and apply improvement oriented management methods.
Poliya contributes to reforestation activities and recycles its solid waste. Poliya’s office environment cooperates with TEMA (The Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion, for Reforestation and the Protection of Natural Habitats) on the recycling of paper resources.
Poliya embraces the EFQM model as it’s organizational basis in partnership with KalDer and has been building it’s quality management system with this discipline.
We apply both national and international quality standards required in every process at our integrated production plant.
Since 1999, Poliya has been managed with ISO 9001 QMS. Relevant product ranges and qualities were also verified by BSI.
Quality control is delivered by statistical process controls, acceptance sampling and sophisticated methods like ANOVA coupled with advanced equipment and qualified technical teams, which enable superior and consistent Poliya products.
Management System Policy
- Continuing to exist in every part of life with its products since 1983,
- Ensuring occupational safety in all our activities by fulfilling the requirements of legal regulations, and to minimize or to eliminate the environmental effects that may occur,
- Monitoring the hazards related to Occupational Health and Safety sensitively, to evaluate the risks and to minimize and taking the necessary measures to reduce them,
- To create an accident-free work environment with the awareness of Occupational Health and Safety, and to develop an Occupational Health and Safety culture within the company to which all our employees will also contribute,
- Preventing environmental pollution at source, to use energy efficiently and to reduce the negative impact of our activities on the environment (to reduce climate change, to protect biodiversity and ecosystem)
- Ensuring recyclable packaging used,
- Keeping current and future Environmental Factors under control and minimizing them, preferring energy efficient technologies and applications,
- Allocate a large part of the resources to technology,
- Increase environmental awareness of all stakeholders,
- To continuously monitor the performance of all management systems that we have and to carry out activities to increase the performance,
- Always besiding to our customers with technical support and service, to provide uninterrupted and timely supply, handling customer demands effectively and efficiently,
- We are committed to implement and continuously improve the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 10002, ISO 50001 and ISO 27001 standards with the participation of all our personnel by increasing the awareness of all Poliya personnel.
Energy Management System Policy
- Reducing the energy consumption we use per unit production in our organization, to continuously increase our energy performance, and for this purpose, we aim to reduce our energy density and increase awareness of energy efficiency within the organization.
- In order to fulfill these goals, we will first apply the ISO 50001 Energy Management System standard and ensure that all requirements of this standard are implemented correctly, we will use all the necessary resources and information, and we will experience a continuous improvement process to provide them;
- Also, by regularly reviewing;
- To be the company that uses energy most efficiently in the sector by increasing the quality of energy management in this way by constantly monitoring the developing technologies,
- Ensuring the continuous improvement with employees whose training and experience in energy efficiency are constantly increased and a management approach open to communication,
- Complying with national and international energy regulations, standards and other conditions that we are responsible for,
- Using the energy and natural resources efficiently in all our production and processes and to continuously improve our energy performance with energy efficiency studies and improvement projects,
- Being traceable by making our energy measurement, evaluation and reporting in the most healthy way,
- Providing the all necessary information and resources to achieve our energy performance targets,
- Ensuring the purchase of energy efficient products and services to improve energy performance and to allocate a budget for necessary improvements,
- Considering the energy performance in the design and revisions of our production and auxiliary facilities, equipment and processes,
- Reducing the fossil fuel consumption by increasing production opportunities with renewable energy sources,
- By integrating the documented Energy Management System into corporate management practices, we undertake and declare to continuously review and improve its targets in certain periods.
To be the world’s leading carbon neutral polyester brand by 2030.
To design, produce and present polyester resins and auxiliaries to the composite industry with innovative technology and sustainable strategies.